Our Company, Whiteboard Enterprise operates the website FundooMoms. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information we collect and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Security of your Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but we would like to inform you that that no method of transfer on the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We will put our best efforts to use commercially acceptable methods for the protection of your Personal Information but we cannot guarantee its complete security.
How we use your information
Your information can be used by us to:
- Operate and Maintain our website
- Improvise, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners
- Find and prevent fraud
Sharing of Information
We share information about you as
- With your consent or at your direction, including with third parties who participate in a marketing campaign, seminar, webinars, marketplace product offering or other joint product, service or event, and/or with distributors and resellers of Information products and services or with sellers of products and services complementary to Information products and services, for their sales and marketing purposes.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers to perform services for us, including payment processors, data enrichments service providers and analytics service providers.
- If required by applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of the information of others;
- With enterprise customers on whose behalf you use our Services, e.g., as an employee;
- In connection with the merger or sale of all or a portion of our business to another company
Links To Other Sites
FundooMoms follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and version, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the pages of our website that you visit, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, FundooMoms uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We are adding protection for children while using the internet. We advise parents to check their child’s their online activity. FundooMoms does not on purpose or knowledge collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years. In case you come to know of any information provided by your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We can then try to remove such information.
Applicability of Laws
The Website and its policies will be governed by the Laws of India. With your usage of the website you hereby agree that any dispute will be in the jurisdiction of courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Queries and Questions